The business activities of Renell Wertpapierhandelsbank AG are continuously monitored by the Deutsche Bundesbank and the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin). In addition, Renell Wertpapierhandelsbank AG is an institution assigned to the Compensatory Fund of Securities Trading Companies (EdW). The Company has been granted permission by BaFin to conduct the following business:
- Financial commission business (Sec. 2 (2) No. 1 WpIG)
- Investment brokerage (section 2 (2) no. 3 WpIG)
- Acquisition brokerage (§ 2 Para. 2 No. 5 WpIG)
- Investment advice (section 2 para. 2 no. 4 WpIG)
- Financial portfolio management (section 2 para. 2 no. 9 WpIG)
- Proprietary trading (section 2 para. 2 no. 10 WpIG)
- Proprietary trading (Section 15 (3) WpIG)
Information on dealing with conflicts of interest
Renell Wertpapierhandelsbank AG aligns its business activities with the objectives and interests of its customers. Compliance with market standards as well as lawful conduct, professionalism, diligence and honesty are therefore a matter of course for Renell Wertpapierhandelsbank AG. Nevertheless, in view of the various participants and business activities of Renell Wertpapierhandelsbank AG, the occurrence of possible conflicts of interest cannot be excluded.
- Conflict of Interest Policy Renell Wertpapierhandelsbank AG (german)
- Principles for the best possible execution of client orders (german)
Disclosure Report of Renell Wertpapierhandelsbank AG
With this report, Renell Wertpapierhandelsbank AG implements the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 26a (1) of the German Banking Act (KWG) in conjunction with Article 435 et seq. of the CRR. This report enables the addressee to obtain a comprehensive picture of the current risk profile and risk management of Renell Wertpapierhandelsbank AG.
Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 391200KFWD74ZYNEEA30 Renell Wertpapierhandelsbank AG.