Trainee Market Making Bonds
Renell Bank AG is a successful second generation private bank and market maker. Operating on the Stock Exchanges of Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Berlin and Zurich. We are currently searching a motivated Trainee to assist us in the fixed income trading department.
- Mediation from securities at different market places
- Market Making at one of the called stock market places (from Frankfurt)
- Development and implementation of own trade strategies
- degree in economics business, mathematics or computer science
- first experience with trading software, e.g. Bloomberg
- first experience in trading stocks or bonds
- basic knowledge in technical analysis (Chart analysis techniques)
- strong risk-management skills
- ability to work effectively both individually and within a team environment
- basic understanding of fixed income markets
- Can work under high pressure situations?
- excellent knowledge in MS Excel
- excellent written/spoken German/ English
We Offer :
- very friendly, highly motivated young colleagues
- flat hierarchy
- reasonable salary
- very good career development opportunities
- to work independently and develop your own trading strategy
If you have the drive and determination to be successful in the highly competitive world of trading, please send us a copy of your resume and a cover letter emphasizing qualities that would make you a valuable addition to our team. Please also add your salary expectation and earliest possible starting date to email@example.com and we will respond to you shortly.